Friday 23 January 2015

Snacks...Glorious Snacks



So as many of you may know if you follow me on twitter @YourMBC I am a mahoosive snacker...I genuinely cant get through a day without snacking!!!


I am a self confesses grump when i get hungry, you do not want to be around me when i'm getting those hunger pangs even leas so if i'm tired as well!!!! So for other peoples safety and my own belly I constantly keep snacks i'm my handbag!!! 

This has raised many an eyebrow when I start rummaging and pull out all kinds of things!!! 

I thought it would be good for fellow #snackys to have a little inspiration and hopefully vet a bit of inspiration from you guys on good options for those #snackattack moments!!!! 

So here's my go to snacks that I will have in my handbag :) please share with me your own #snackys in the comments below or use #snackattack on twitter!!! 


Frank Bars
Bear YoYo


Nakd Bars


Raisins







Fruit Pots




Raisins
Mixed Nuts

Small Chocolate Bar


Greek Yogurt

Some are ones I have bought as pre-packaged snacks & others I make myself!!
Tupperware/containers are invaluable for carrying snacks safely around in, there is nothing worse than one that splats all over your handbag!!!

A little bit of forward planning & you save yourself not only a little money but also stop you making a snap decision in those Hangry moments!!!

Remember, It's Your Mind, Your Body, Your Choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment