Thursday 25 September 2014

Im Going Back To University...As A Mature Student eeeekkk!!!!!!

So, I'm off to University again to study my MSc and it's a daunting thought for so many reasons; but particularly because of the massive changes in my lifestyle since I was an undergraduate!!!

I am going from a full time (well paid) job to being a full time (no pay) student...without my car!!!!
This is possibly the weirdest feeling in the world.

 I am now 25, and haven't been a student for 3 years. I haven't had to budget for food, drinks, clothes, mobile, books and everything else that comes along with the student lifestyle.

Of all the daunting things that comes with going back to university (meeting new people, finding somewhere to live, am I actually still able to write an essay, how do I enroll) one of the thoughts that is at the forefront is 'how will  I afford to continue to eat clean???' 

This is possibly going to be more of a challenge than completing the MSc itself, however I am determined to continue to make the healthy choices I have grown to love.

Back in my Undergraduate days this was definitely NOT a concern, I did not care what I was putting in my body as long as it was something satisfying and easy on the purse strings.
My health definitely showed this.

I've got a few tricks up my sleeve and one of them is this blog, motivation and all that shizzle.

I'll be posting on here and twitter @YourMBC the ways and means I use throughout my time as a Postgraduate Student trying to eat clean, hopefully I can inspire you to do the same.


Remember it's Your Mind, Your Body, Your Choice



No comments:

Post a Comment